The sales department of BE Networks ACA is serving customers all over Asia-Pacific with ‘out-of-the-box’ network solutions. Our customers benefit from a unique supply chain of excess stock and used products, built on solid partnerships we have with the world’s largest telco and Internet Service Providers such as Vodafone, Orange, Telenet and Proximus. Adding a first-class, fully compliant and custom-made refurbish process to this diversifying business model, makes us the indispensable distribution partner we are today.
We are looking to expand our business volume in Singapore, so if you want to board the high-speed train our company is, we will help you develop your sales skills to a senior level.
Sales and Account Management is a lot about interpersonal skills; the BE culture, therefore, is also about having a good time during- and occasionally afterhours.
- Hunting for new opportunities ex. Cold calling /online platform i.e. LinkedIn to sell products
- Working closely with ACA Pacific sales channels (indirect channels) to support them with any sales opportunities
- Processing online orders and managing pipeline from opening to closing
- Managing smooth delivery of equipment bought and ensure customer total satisfaction
- Carry monthly sales quota
As our Business Developer, your day starts with managing your orders while preparing new quotes for your customers. You then move on to researching for new leads and working on qualifying them further through the sales funnel. You will also stay in touch with your colleagues that develop the indirect sales channel with our networks of partners. You will be responsible for continuous new business development while maintaining a significant existing database.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director while participating in 1-1 meetings and various team sessions like product trainings etc. Objectives and performance, based on all the aspects of the role, to be reviewed on a weekly or monthly basis, with bi-annual performance-reviews.
Your activities responsibilities:
– Business development within Singapore
– Building strong relations & managing accounts
– Qualification of customer needs and identifying opportunities to implement pre-owned network hardware and datacenter solutions
– Making quotes, negotiating & closing deals, customer support & after-sales
A good attitude of patience, persistence and determination will lead you to great results and growth within the company.
– You speak Chinese and English
– The 7 soft skills are part of your DNA
– Ambition to be the best salesperson is what drives you
– Creativity is your tool for problem-solving
What we have to offer:
– Challenging salary package based on experience
– International sales environment
– Merit-based growth opportunities